Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EST 21 January 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots backing to northerly 15 to 20 early this morning then to northwest 15 to 25 this afternoon. Wind backing to southwest 10 to 20 overnight then becoming light Tuesday evening.
Periods of snow ending this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Temperatures near minus 14.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 21 January 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 985 mb located near Prince Edward Island.
By 8:00 a.m. EST Tuesday departing low 992 mb located northeast
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over southern James Bay.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: