Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 05 June 2023
Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots tonight and Tuesday.
Showers Tuesday afternoon and evening.
Issued 06:00 AM EDT 05 June 2023
Wednesday Wind northwest 10 to 20 knots.
Thursday Wind light increasing to northeast 15 to 25 knots.
Friday Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots becoming northeast 15.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Strong wind warning in effect
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 3:00 PM EDT 05 June 2023
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 5 June 2023 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today deepening low 998 mb located south of
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 990 mb located over Prince Edward
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary ridge located from Hudson
Bay to Lake Superior.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: