Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 24 June 2018
Tonight and Monday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northeast 20 to 30 knots becoming northeast 20 early this evening then diminishing to variable 10 to 15 late this evening. Wind increasing to northeast 20 to 30 late overnight then diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 Monday evening.
A few showers ending late this afternoon. Chance of showers Monday morning and afternoon. Mist forming after midnight and dissipating early Monday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in mist.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 5:29 PM EDT 24 June 2018
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 24 June 2018 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today cold front located from Gaspé to Lake Huron.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Monday dissipating cold front located from New
Brunswick to the Gulf of Maine.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located from James Bay to Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located from Labrador to Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: