Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 17 August 2022
Tonight and Thursday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northeast 25 to 35 knots diminishing to northeast 15 to 25 Thursday morning and to northeast 10 to 15 Thursday evening.
Periods of rain overnight and Thursday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 3:00 PM EDT 17 August 2022
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 17 August 2022 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located from James Bay to Labrador.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Thursday departing ridge located on a line
east-west over Labrador.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1005 mb located over the Gulf of Maine.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Friday low 1006 mb located over the Gulf of
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Friday approaching ridge located on a line
north-south over Lake Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: