Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 26 May 2020
Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect. Squall watch in effect.
Wind southwest 20 knots diminishing to southwest 15 early this evening with gusts to 40 near thunderstorms this evening. Wind diminishing to light late overnight. Wind light Wednesday.
Showers or a few thunderstorms tonight. Showers Wednesday late in the day. Fog patches forming this evening and dissipating Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 3:00 PM EDT 26 May 2020
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Squall watch ended
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 7:03 PM EDT 26 May 2020
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 26 May 2020 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from the Great Lakes to
By 9:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line east-west over
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high 1022 mb located near James Bay.
By 9:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday high 1027 mb located over southern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: