Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EST 22 November 2017
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 to 20 knots early this morning then diminishing to variable 10 to 15 this evening. Wind increasing to southwest 20 to 30 Thursday morning.
Light snow changing to periods of rain early this morning and ending late this afternoon. Risk of freezing rain this morning.
Temperatures plus 3 falling to minus 6 Thursday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 22 November 2017 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday trough located on a line north-south
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
western Lake Saint-Jean.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Sept-Îles.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: