Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 08 May 2021
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots increasing to northeast 25 to 35 near noon then diminishing to northeast 15 to 20 early this evening. Wind diminishing to light near midnight then increasing to westerly 10 to 15 Sunday morning. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 20 Sunday afternoon.
Showers Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 03:00 AM EDT 08 May 2021
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 8 May 2021 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary flat low located over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located from James Bay to Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located from James Bay to
At 8:00 a.m. EDT today low 989 mb located over southern Nova Scotia.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday high 992 mb located over Newfoundland.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: