Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EST 21 February 2019
Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to westerly 10 to 15 this evening then backing to southwesterly 15 to 20 near noon Friday. Wind diminishing to light Friday evening.
Low tonight minus 11. High Friday minus 5.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 21 February 2019 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 1003 mb located near Tadoussac.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing low 1005 mb located over New
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight building ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Manitoba.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Erie.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: