Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 21 April 2021
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to light this afternoon then increasing to northeast 20 to 30 early this evening. Wind backing to northwest 15 to 25 Thursday morning then to west 20 to 30 Thursday afternoon.
Snow this afternoon tonight and Thursday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures plus 5 falling to minus 1 Thursday morning.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 21 April 2021 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 a.m. EDT today departing trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1009 mb located southeast of the
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Thursday intensifying low 988 mb located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: