Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 11:40 PM EDT 15 May 2022
Tonight and Monday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 after midnight and to light late overnight. Wind increasing to southwest 10 to 15 near noon Monday and to northeast 20 to 30 early Monday evening.
Showers ending Monday morning. Showers Monday evening. Fog patches early Monday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers and 1 mile or less in fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 11:40 PM EDT 15 May 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 15 May 2022 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from James Bay to Lake
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Monday dissipating trough located on a line
north-south over Montréal.
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Monday intensifying low 1006 mb located south of
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday intensifying low 998 mb located south
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: