Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 26 May 2022
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind northeast 10 to 20 knots becoming light near midnight then increasing to southwest 15 to 20 Friday morning.
Rain beginning late this morning. Fog patches forming this evening and dissipating Friday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain and 1 mile or less in fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 26 May 2022 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from New Brunswick to
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low located over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday trough from low located over Lake
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: