Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EST 02 December 2022
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots becoming southwest 15 this morning then diminishing to light late this afternoon. Wind increasing to southwest 10 to 15 Saturday morning and to southwest 20 to 30 Saturday evening.
Snow or rain Saturday morning changing to rain. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Temperatures minus 3 rising to plus 7 Saturday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 2 December 2022 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today departing trough located on a line
north-south over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located off Newfoundland.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over northwestern Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday trough located on a line north-south
over Québec city.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: