Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 24 May 2022
Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots becoming light late this afternoon then increasing to southwest 15 Wednesday morning. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 25 near noon Wednesday then diminishing to light Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 3:00 PM EDT 24 May 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 24 May 2022 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Saguenay River.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located over James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Anticosti Island.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight high 1020 mb located over northwestern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday high 1024 mb located over Quebec.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: