Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:59 AM EST 09 December 2023
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northeast 15 knots increasing to northeast 15 to 25 this afternoon then becoming northeast 15 this evening. Wind diminishing to light Sunday afternoon.
Rain and mist Sunday afternoon and evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in mist.
Temperatures minus 10 rising to plus 5 Sunday afternoon.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 9 December 2023 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located from Québec city to the
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located off Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday trough located from Labrador to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: