Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 16 October 2019
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Storm warning in effect.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light early this morning then increasing to northeast 10 to 15 near noon. Wind increasing to northeast 15 to 25 late this afternoon and to northeast 25 to 35 overnight. Wind increasing to northeast 40 to 50 Thursday morning then diminishing to northeast 30 to 40 Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 03:00 AM EDT 16 October 2019
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 16 October 2019 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Québec city.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 999 mb located east of Lake Michigan.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday low 988 mb located over southern Maine.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: