Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EST 16 January 2021
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Storm warning in effect.
Wind northeast 15 knots increasing to northeast 30 to 40 early this morning and to northeast 40 to 50 this afternoon. Wind diminishing to northeast 30 to 40 near midnight and to light Sunday morning. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 25 Sunday afternoon.
Snow this afternoon tonight and Sunday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 4 rising to plus 1 Sunday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 03:00 AM EST 16 January 2021
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 16 January 2021 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today high 1023 mb located over the Gulf of
By 7:00 a.m. EST Sunday high 1021 mb located off Labrador Coast.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1002 mb located over Cape Hatteras.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 978 mb located west of Anticosti Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: