Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EST 26 January 2022
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 15 knots early this evening and to southwest 15 to 25 near midnight. Wind becoming southwest 15 early Thursday afternoon.
Snow Thursday evening. Sea smoke forming overnight and dissipating Thursday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in sea smoke.
Low tonight minus 26. High Thursday minus 13.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 26 January 2022 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located over the Great Lakes to
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
At 4:00 a.m. EST Thursday trough located over Lake Superior to
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday trough located over Lake Huron to Lake
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: