Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EST 24 January 2022
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 20 near noon then diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 early this evening. Wind becoming northeast 15 near midnight then diminishing to light near noon Tuesday.
Flurries Tuesday evening. Sea smoke dissipating near noon. Visibility 1 mile or less in sea smoke and as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Temperatures minus 21 falling to minus 26 this morning then rising to minus 11 Tuesday afternoon.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 24 January 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Natashquan.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight low 1005 mb located over Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday low 1009 mb located over the Gulf of
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: