Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 22 October 2018
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 15 knots backing to southwest 15 to 20 this morning then diminishing to light early this evening. Wind increasing to northeast 15 to 25 Tuesday morning and to northeast 25 to 35 Tuesday afternoon.
Temperatures minus 2 rising to plus 5 Tuesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 03:00 AM EDT 22 October 2018
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 22 October 2018 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1000 mb located 120 miles north of
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing low 995 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from Hudson Bay to Lake Erie.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located from Labrador to
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1005 mb located over northeastern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 1009 mb located near Cape Cod.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: