Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 12 June 2021
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southerly 10 to 20 knots early this morning then becoming northwest 10 to 15 late this afternoon. Wind increasing to northeast 20 to 30 Sunday morning then diminishing to northeast 15 Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 08:21 AM EDT 12 June 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 12 June 2021 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from Hudson Bay to Maine.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday quasi-stationary ridge located from Hudson
Bay to Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday trough located on a line east-west over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: