Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 25 April 2018
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light early this morning then increasing to northeast 10 to 20 this afternoon. Wind increasing to northeast 20 to 30 late this evening then diminishing to northeast 10 to 20 Thursday afternoon.
Rain beginning early this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 25 April 2018 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Québec city.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Anticosti Island.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight low 998 mb located near Cape Cod.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday low 996 mb located near Rimouski.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: