Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EST 18 November 2018
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 25 near noon then becoming southwest 15 near midnight. Wind increasing to northeast 25 Monday evening.
Flurries beginning Monday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Temperatures minus 6 rising to zero Monday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 18 November 2018 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 a.m. EST Monday departing ridge located on a line
north-south over the Quebec Lower North Shore.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over northwestern Quebec.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday trough located on a line north-south over
the Quebec Lower North Shore.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Monday ridge located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located on a line east-west over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: