Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EST 18 January 2019
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 to 25 knots late this afternoon then diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 near midnight. Wind veering to northeast 10 to 20 late overnight then increasing to northeast 20 to 25 Saturday evening.
Periods of snow ending early this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Low tonight minus 23. Temperatures near minus 23 Saturday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 18 January 2019 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today intensifying trough located on a line
north-south over Cornwall.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Saturday trough located on a line north-south
At 1:00 a.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Matane.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: