Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EST 26 November 2022
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 20 to 30 late this morning then diminishing to northeast 15 Sunday evening.
Rain Sunday evening.
Temperatures zero rising to plus 6 Sunday afternoon.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 26 November 2022 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today deepening low 986 mb located south of Cape
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing low 962 mb located off Nova
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located from the Midwestern states
to Lake Saint-Jean.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
Cape Breton Island.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight building low 1001 mb located over the
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 991 mb located over Lake Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: