Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 25 September 2021
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots this morning then becoming northeast 10 to 15 this evening. Wind increasing to northeast 15 to 25 overnight then becoming southwest 15 Sunday afternoon.
Rain Sunday. Fog patches dissipating this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 07:30 AM EDT 25 September 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 25 September 2021 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Labrador.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Anticosti Island.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located near New England.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over New Brunswick.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: