Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EST 27 February 2020
Tonight and Friday.
Storm warning in effect.
Wind northeast 50 to 60 knots diminishing to northeast 25 to 35 this evening and to northeast 15 to 25 near midnight. Wind becoming southwest 20 to 30 late overnight then diminishing to southwest 15 to 20 Friday evening.
Snow ending Friday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 2 falling to minus 7 near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 3:00 PM EST 27 February 2020
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 27 February 2020 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EST today weakening low 985 mb located over the East
Coast of the U.S.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday low 993 mb located near Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough from low located on a line
northwest-southeast over Trois-Rivières.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday trough from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over Gaspé.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: