Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EST 19 December 2018
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 20 to 30 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 20 this evening then becoming light Thursday evening.
Temperatures minus 8 rising to minus 2 Thursday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 19 December 2018 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 974 mb located over Newfoundland.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Thursday departing low 974 mb located northeast
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday ridge located on a line north-south
At 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday approaching low 995 mb located at
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: