Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 16 July 2019
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 20 to 30 near noon then diminishing to southwest 15 this evening. Wind becoming northerly 15 near noon Wednesday.
Showers beginning late this afternoon and ending near noon Wednesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 03:00 AM EDT 16 July 2019
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 16 July 2019 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 3:00 p.m. EDT today departing ridge located on a line north-south
over Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over northwestern Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Natashquan.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: