Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 06:51 AM EST 18 January 2018
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 early this evening and to light near midnight. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 25 Friday evening.
Flurries ending near midnight. Snow beginning Friday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
High today minus 6. Low tonight minus 11. High Friday minus 6.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 18 January 2018 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 999 mb located west of Labrador.
By 1:00 a.m. EST Friday low 999 mb located over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located from the low to Lake
By 1:00 a.m. EST Friday trough located from the low to Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today high located west of Hudson Bay.
By 4:00 p.m. EST Friday departing high located near the Gaspe
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: