Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 23 September 2021
Tonight and Friday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northeast 30 to 40 knots diminishing to northeast 20 to 30 late overnight and to southwest 15 early Friday afternoon.
Rain Friday afternoon and evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 3:00 PM EDT 23 September 2021
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 23 September 2021 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1005 mb located over Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday low 1000 mb located over James Bay.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough from low located over Lake Erie
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday trough from low located on a line
north-south over Tadoussac.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Anticosti Island.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: