Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EST 23 November 2017
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 20 to 30 this morning then diminishing to southwest 15 to 20 early this evening. Wind diminishing to variable 10 to 15 Friday morning then increasing to southwest 15 to 20 Friday evening.
A few flurries tonight. Snow beginning near noon Friday changing to chance of showers Friday late in the day. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Temperatures near minus 4 today and tonight. High Friday plus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 23 November 2017 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday departing trough located off Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight warm front located on a line
northwest-southeast over Manitoba.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday warm front located from James Bay to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: