Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 21 March 2019
Tonight and Friday.
Storm warning in effect.
Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots becoming northeast 10 to 15 after midnight then increasing to northeast 15 to 25 Friday morning. Wind increasing to northeast 35 to 45 near noon Friday then becoming northeast 40 to 50 Friday evening.
Periods of rain or snow beginning this evening changing to snow near midnight then to rain or snow Friday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near plus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 3:00 PM EDT 21 March 2019
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 21 March 2019 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line east-west over the
Gulf of Maine.
By 10:00 a.m. EDT Friday departing ridge located on a line east-west
over Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today deepening low 1004 mb located near Cape
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday low 978 mb located over Maine.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: