Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 28 September 2022
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 20 early this morning then diminishing to light early this evening. Wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 Thursday afternoon.
Showers this afternoon and this evening. Fog patches dissipating early this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 28 September 2022 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1009 mb located near Pointe-des-Monts.
By 2:00 a.m. EDT Thursday departing low 1010 mb located northeast
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1033 mb located west of Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday high 1025 mb located east of Lake Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: