Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 10:36 AM EDT 22 October 2021
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 to 20 knots early this afternoon and to southwest 20 to 30 late this afternoon. Wind diminishing to southwest 15 early this evening and to light after midnight. Wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 Saturday afternoon.
Showers ending this afternoon. Fog banks dissipating early this afternoon.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 22 October 2021 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1002 mb located near Lake Saint-Jean.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday low 1010 mb located near Sept-Îles.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: