Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 21 May 2022
Tonight and Sunday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots with gusts to 35 near thunderstorms. Wind becoming northeast 10 to 15 late this evening then increasing to southwest 15 to 25 near noon Sunday. Wind diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 Sunday evening.
Showers. Risk of thunderstorms late this afternoon and this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 9:02 PM EDT 21 May 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Squall warning ended
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 9:52 PM EDT 21 May 2022
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 21 May 2022 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from Labrador to Lake Erie.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday trough located from Anticosti Island to
the East Coast of the U.S.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: