Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EST 17 February 2020
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots becoming light this evening then increasing to northeast 10 to 15 Tuesday morning. Wind increasing to northeast 15 to 25 near noon Tuesday then diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 Tuesday evening.
Snow Tuesday afternoon and evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Low tonight minus 18. High Tuesday minus 3.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 17 February 2020 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today high 1030 mb located over Lake Saint-Jean.
By 1:00 p.m. EST Tuesday departing high 1037 mb located off
At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 1007 mb located over the Midwestern
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday low 1006 mb located 100 miles northwest
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: