Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 18 July 2019
Today Tonight and Friday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 15 knots Friday morning and to southwest 15 to 25 Friday afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 15 Friday evening.
Showers beginning Friday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 03:00 AM EDT 18 July 2019
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 18 July 2019 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Québec city.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday ridge located on a line north-south over
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Saguenay River.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: