Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 21 October 2018
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to westerly 15 to 25 this morning then diminishing to westerly 10 to 15 this evening. Wind backing to southwest 15 to 20 Monday morning then diminishing to light Monday evening.
Temperatures plus 3 falling to minus 3 Monday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 21 October 2018 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 986 mb located 180 miles north of
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Monday departing low 992 mb located over Labrador
At 8:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from Hudson Bay to Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Québec city.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: