Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 06:12 PM EST 16 January 2019
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots becoming southwest 15 near midnight then increasing to southwest 20 to 30 Thursday morning. Wind diminishing to southwest 10 to 20 late Thursday afternoon.
Low tonight minus 24. High Thursday minus 18.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 16 January 2019 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EST today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Montréal.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Thursday departing cold front located on a line
north-south over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight building high 1029 mb located north of
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday high 1029 mb located over Maine.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: