Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 08:04 AM EST 25 January 2020
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots increasing to northeast 25 to 30 after midnight then diminishing to northeast 10 to 20 Sunday evening.
Snow tonight and Sunday. Risk of freezing rain late this evening and overnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 5 rising to plus 1 Sunday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 25 January 2020 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today high 1034 mb located over Sept-Îles.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday high 1026 mb located east of Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday trough located on a line east-west over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: