Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EST 04 December 2020
Tonight and Saturday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 early this evening and to light late this evening. Wind increasing to northeast 15 early Saturday morning and to northeast 20 to 30 near noon Saturday. Wind increasing to northeast 30 to 40 Saturday afternoon.
Flurries or showers ending near midnight.
Temperatures plus 3 falling to minus 3 Saturday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 3:00 PM EST 04 December 2020
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 4 December 2020 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the eastern Great Lakes.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Saturday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Newfoundland.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Saturday low 998 mb located north of Cape Hatteras.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday low 986 mb located over the Gulf of Maine.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: