Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 21 March 2019
Today Tonight and Friday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 near noon then increasing to northeast 20 to 25 Friday morning. Wind increasing to northeast 35 to 45 Friday afternoon.
Periods of rain beginning this afternoon changing to snow or rain overnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Temperatures minus 2 rising to plus 3 this afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 03:00 AM EDT 21 March 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 21 March 2019 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low located over Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing low located over Ungava Bay.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight low 1002 mb located over the East Coast
of the U.S.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday low 982 mb located over Maine.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: