Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EST 18 January 2020
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots becoming southwest 10 to 20 early this morning then diminishing to light near noon. Wind increasing to northeast 10 to 15 late this afternoon and to northeast 15 to 25 early this evening. Wind increasing to northeast 25 to 35 after midnight then diminishing to northeast 15 to 25 Sunday evening.
Snow tonight and Sunday. Sea smoke over open water this morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in sea smoke and 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 20 rising to minus 11 Sunday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 03:00 AM EST 18 January 2020
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 18 January 2020 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 a.m. EST Sunday departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1008 mb located southwest of the
By 7:00 a.m. EST Sunday dissipating low 1002 mb located south
At 1:00 a.m. EST Sunday low 1006 mb located near Cape Cod.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 994 mb located near Cape Breton Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: