Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 10 August 2022
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots becoming light this morning then increasing to southwest 10 to 15 this afternoon. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 20 Thursday morning then diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 Thursday evening.
Scattered showers Thursday. Fog patches dissipating early this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 10 August 2022 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from Lake Ontario to the
Strait of Belle Isle.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Gaspe Peninsula.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: