Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 08:23 PM EDT 06 July 2022
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light becoming northwest 10 to 15 knots late this evening then becoming light late overnight. Wind becoming southwest 15 early Thursday afternoon then diminishing to light Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 8:23 PM EDT 06 July 2022
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 6 July 2022 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1004 mb located over Nova Scotia.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday low 1005 mb located off Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located from Ontario to Labrador.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday ridge located from Nova Scotia to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: