Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EST 20 November 2018
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northeast 20 to 30 knots diminishing to southwest 15 to 20 near midnight then increasing to westerly 20 to 30 Wednesday afternoon.
Snow ending late overnight. Snow beginning near noon Wednesday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 6 falling to minus 11 Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 20 November 2018 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
By 3:00 p.m. EST Wednesday trough located on a line east-west
At 3:00 p.m. EST today low located over Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday low located over the Bay of Fundy.
At 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday approaching ridge located on a line
north-south over Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: