Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EST 22 February 2020
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 Sunday evening.
Temperatures near minus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 22 February 2020 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the East Coast of the U.S.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday departing ridge located south of Nova
At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 991 mb located over northern Quebec.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Sunday departing low 987 mb located over Labrador
At 7:00 a.m. EST Sunday low 1002 mb located over Manitoba.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 1000 mb located 250 miles north of
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: