Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 05:37 AM EDT 20 May 2018
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 late this morning and to light this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 near midnight then becoming light Monday morning.
Rain ending late this morning. Chance of showers Monday afternoon. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 20 May 2018 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 998 mb located over Labrador.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing low 986 mb located off Labrador
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today cold front located from the low to Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight cold front located from the low to Prince
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line east-west over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: