Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 AM EST 21 January 2020
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind west 15 knots increasing to southwest 20 to 30 early this afternoon then diminishing to light near midnight. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 25 Wednesday evening.
Temperatures minus 16 rising to minus 4 Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 21 January 2020 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Cape Breton Island near 4650N 6020W to 4710N
6015W to 4840N 6150W to 5020N 5805W to 4750N 5950W to 4725N 5920W to
Newfoundland near 4720N 5515W. Sea ice west then east then north of
the ice edge.
9 tenths new ice including a trace of grey-white ice except 9 plus
tenths grey ice including 2 tenths brash ice along the southern
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 21 January 2020 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Saint-Jean.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday ridge located on a line east-west
At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Tadoussac.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: