Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 11:16 PM EST 16 November 2019
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots diminishing to west 10 to 15 after midnight then backing to southwest 15 to 20 early Sunday morning.
Temperatures near minus 4.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 16 November 2019 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4555N 6155W to 4840N 6045W
to Quebec near 5125N 5735W. Sea ice northwest of the ice edge.
Open water except 2 tenths new ice along parts of the coasts.
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 11:16 PM EST 16 November 2019
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 16 November 2019 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 985 mb located over Labrador Coast.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing low 977 mb located over
At 3:00 p.m. EST today high 1038 mb located north of Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday high 1030 mb located over New Brunswick.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: