Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 23 May 2018
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots increasing to northeast 20 to 30 early this morning then diminishing to northeast 15 early this afternoon. Wind diminishing to light this evening then increasing to southwest 10 to 20 Thursday afternoon.
Showers ending late this morning. Rain beginning Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 22 May 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5015N 6015W to 5000N 6000W to
5100N 5815W to Newfoundland near 5050N 5705W. Sea ice north of the
Warnings (In effect)
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 06:14 AM EDT 23 May 2018
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 23 May 2018 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line east-west over
By 2:00 p.m. EDT today departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Maine.
At 2:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over James Bay.
By 2:00 p.m. EDT Thursday dissipating ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Québec city.
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Thursday low 1002 mb located over Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday low 998 mb located at 54.5N 74.5W.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: