Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 22 September 2018
Tonight and Sunday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind westerly 15 to 25 knots except west 35 near the mouth of the Saguenay River. Wind becoming westerly 10 to 20 early this evening then becoming westerly 15 to 25 late overnight except west 25 to 35 near the mouth of the Saguenay River overnight and Sunday morning.
A few showers beginning late overnight and ending early Sunday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 3:00 PM EDT 22 September 2018
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 22 September 2018 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today departing low 964 mb located near Labrador
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today cold front located from Labrador to Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday cold front located off Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today intensifying high 1032 mb located near
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday high 1039 mb located west of Saguenay River.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: