Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 PM EST 22 February 2018
Tonight and Friday.
Wind westerly 15 to 25 knots diminishing to west 10 to 15 near midnight then increasing to southwest 15 to 25 early Friday morning.
Snow beginning Friday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Low tonight minus 9. High Friday minus 3.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 22 February 2018 Today Tonight and Friday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from New Brunswick near 4530N 6515W to Nova
Scotia near 4505N 6500W. Sea ice northeast of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4430N 6330W to 4500N
6130W to 4530N 5720W to 4725N 5730W to Newfoundland near 4705N
5555W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
Open water except 3 tenths grey ice along parts of the coast.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 22 February 2018 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EST today high 1042 mb located over Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday high 1035 mb located off Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today warm front located on a line east-west over
the Midwestern states.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday warm front located on a line
northwest-southeast over Montréal.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: