Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 01 October 2023
Today Tonight and Monday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming southwest 15 early this morning except west 15 to 25 near the mouth of the Saguenay River this morning. Wind becoming westerly 10 to 15 early this evening then increasing to southwest 15 to 20 near noon Monday. Wind increasing to southwest 20 to 30 Monday evening.
Fog banks dissipating early this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 14 June 2023
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 03:00 AM EDT 01 October 2023
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 1 October 2023 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located from Lake Erie to Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: