Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 02 July 2020
Today Tonight and Friday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 knots increasing to northeast 15 to 25 this morning then diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 late this afternoon. Wind becoming light near midnight then becoming southwest 10 to 15 Friday afternoon.
Showers today. Fog banks forming this evening and dissipating Friday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers and 1 mile or less in fog banks.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 10:23 AM EDT 02 July 2020
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 7:31 AM EDT 2 July 2020 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located from Newfoundland to
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located from Nova Scotia to Lake
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located over Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday weakening ridge located over Quebec.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: