Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 PM EST 18 December 2017
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots becoming light near midnight then increasing to southwest 20 to 30 Tuesday evening.
Chance of flurries late this afternoon and this evening. Snow beginning late Tuesday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near minus 8.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 18 December 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeThird ice edge estimated from Quebec near 4625N 6235W to 4640N 6345W
to 4705N 6350W to 4710N 6450W to 4750N 6420W to 4845N 6405W to
Prince Edward Island near 4850N 6415W. Sea ice south of the ice
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 18 December 2017 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:30 p.m. EST today departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Tuesday trough located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Tadoussac.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: