Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 PM EST 06 February 2023
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to southerly 15 to 25 knots Tuesday evening.
Snow Tuesday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Low tonight minus 11. High Tuesday minus 4.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 6 February 2023 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from New Brunswick near 4529N 6511W to
4515N 6500W to Nova Scotia near 4515N 6427W. Sea ice northeast of
the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4519N 6058W to 4540N
5837W to 4755N 6124W to 4725N 6236W to 4849N 6316W to 4844N 6057W to
4934N 6117W to 4953N 5854W to 4721N 5958W to Newfoundland near 4729N
5610W. Sea ice west then northeast of the ice edge.
3 tenths new ice including 1 tenth grey ice except 9 tenths grey ice
including 3 tenths grey-white ice along parts of the coast in the
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 6 February 2023 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located from Labrador to Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located from Newfoundland to
At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located over Manitoba.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday approaching trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Great Lakes.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: