Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 17 August 2018
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots early this afternoon then diminishing to light this evening. Wind becoming northeast 10 to 15 Saturday morning then becoming light Saturday evening.
Chance of showers this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 17 August 2018 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today departing ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Maine.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1012 mb located near Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday low 1008 mb located over Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1025 mb located over northwestern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday high 1019 mb located over northern Quebec.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: