Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 27 October 2020
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light increasing to west 20 to 30 knots early this morning then diminishing to west 10 to 15 this evening. Wind increasing to southwest 20 to 30 Wednesday morning.
Snow or periods of rain Wednesday late in the day. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Temperatures near plus 1.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 27 October 2020 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1015 mb located over the Gaspe Peninsula.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing low 994 mb located off
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located on a line north-south
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: