Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 25 July 2021
Tonight and Monday.
Wind southerly 15 knots with gusts to 40 near the mouth of the Saguenay River. Wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 near midnight. Wind southwest 10 to 15 Monday.
Showers. Risk of thunderstorms tonight. Fog patches Monday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Watches (In effect)
Squall watch in effect
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 10:06 PM EDT 25 July 2021 In the next few hours, conditions are favourable to the development of squalls gusting to 35 knots and hail.
Large hail can damage vessels and cause injury. Mariners are advised to prepare for potential squalls. Vulnerable vessels are most at risk and should seek safe harbour if underway. Consider delaying or postponing travel in areas under the Squall Watch.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. For more information monitor Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 25 July 2021 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today departing ridge located on a line north-south
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday trough located on a line northwest-southeast
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over northern Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Saint-Jean.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: