Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 AM EST 09 December 2022
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northwest 20 knots except west 35 near the mouth of the Saguenay River. Wind becoming northerly 20 to 30 this afternoon. Wind northerly 20 to 30 tonight and Saturday.
Risk of freezing spray tonight and Saturday.
Temperatures near minus 7.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 8 December 2022 Today Tonight and Friday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Warnings (In effect)
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 03:00 AM EST 09 December 2022
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 9 December 2022 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight dissipating trough located on a line
north-south over the Quebec Lower North Shore.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today high 1032 mb located over Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday high 1047 mb located over Quebec.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: