Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 22 April 2021
Tonight and Friday.
Storm warning in effect.
Wind northwesterly 20 to 30 knots except west 40 near the mouth of the Saguenay River. Wind becoming northwest 30 to 40 this evening except west 55 near the mouth of the Saguenay River. Wind becoming west 20 to 30 Friday morning except west 40 near the mouth of the Saguenay River Friday.
Snow becoming rain or snow near noon Friday. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 22 April 2021 Today Tonight and Friday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Warnings (In effect)
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 3:00 PM EDT 22 April 2021
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 22 April 2021 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 980 mb located over eastern Maine.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday low 988 mb located east of Anticosti Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: