Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 19 March 2018
Tonight and Tuesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind westerly 20 to 30 knots except west 45 near the mouth of the Saguenay River late this afternoon and this evening and west 40 near the mouth of the Saguenay River tonight and Tuesday morning. Wind becoming west 15 to 20 near noon Tuesday except west 25 near the mouth of the Saguenay River.
Flurries ending late overnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Low tonight minus 8. High Tuesday minus 3.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 19 March 2018 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4520N 6100W to 4510N 6005W
to 4550N 5815W to 4655N 5755W to Newfoundland near 4730N 5610W. Sea
ice north of the ice edge.
3 tenths new ice.
Warnings (In effect)
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 3:00 PM EDT 19 March 2018
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 19 March 2018 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary low located over Labrador
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Québec city.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: