Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 14 October 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to northeast 10 to 20 knots late this morning then becoming southwest 15 to 25 late this evening. Wind becoming southwest 15 overnight then increasing to southwest 15 to 25 near noon Tuesday. Wind diminishing to west 10 to 15 Tuesday evening.
Showers tonight. Fog patches dissipating early this morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in fog patches and as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 10:55 AM EDT 14 October 2019
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 14 October 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line north-south
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over southern Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located from Maine to Sept-Îles.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: