Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 25 October 2021
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots except west 30 near the mouth of the Saguenay River this morning. Wind becoming light early this evening then increasing to northeast 10 to 15 overnight. Wind increasing to northeast 15 to 20 near noon Tuesday.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 25 October 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Havre Saint-Pierre.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1001 mb located over southwestern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 980 mb located over the East Coast
of the U.S.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: