Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 PM EST 19 February 2019
Tonight and Wednesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 20 to 30 knots except west 35 near the mouth of the Saguenay River. Wind becoming southwest 15 to 25 early Wednesday morning then diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 Wednesday evening.
Low tonight minus 15. High Wednesday minus 8.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 19 February 2019 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from New Brunswick near 4510N 6610W Nova
Scotia near 4440N 6550W. Sea ice east of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4400N 6440W to 4500N
6130W to 4430N 5835W to 4555N 5715W to 4720N 5850W to Newfoundland
near 4720N 5515W. Sea ice north and west of the ice edge.
8 new ice including 2 tenths grey-white ice except 9 tenths
grey-white ice including 2 tenths brash ice along parts of the
Warnings (In effect)
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 3:00 PM EST 19 February 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 19 February 2019 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located from the Great Lakes to
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday ridge located on a line north-south
At 3:00 p.m. EST today departing low located over Labrador Sea.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: