Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 PM EST 11 December 2018
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light becoming northerly 15 knots early this evening. Wind northerly 15 Wednesday.
Flurries ending this evening.
Temperatures near minus 12.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 11 December 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4545N 6210W to 4630N
6150W to 4705N 6400W to 4850N 6350W to 4925N 6515W to 4910N 6700W to
4955N 6605W to 4845N 6155W to 5115N 5740W to Newfoundland near 5040N
5715W. Sea ice west and north of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from 4700N 6155W to 4715N 6220W to 4750N
6130W to 4735N 6105W to 4700N 6155W. Sea ice within the ice edge.
Open water except 4 tenths new ice along parts of the coasts.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 11 December 2018 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 1:00 a.m. EST Wednesday dissipating trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today quasi-stationary ridge located from Lake
Saint-Jean to Montréal.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: